2010년 10월 15일 금요일

AM I STILL TOO YOUNG FOR LOVE ?


I'm 13 yo now. Do you think I'm still too young for love?
C'mon, I'm a teen now, I'm not a kid anymore. But my parents have a kind of rule, I can't love boys. Why? Because they said that I'm still a child. I hate to be said like that.
I HOPE MY PARENTS READ THIS, SO THEY CAN UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS. and also parents who have kinda rule like this, I hope you all can understand your kid's feelings. At least you must understand your kid (that are teenagers now) as a teen, not a SMALL KID anymore.

If a girl love a boy, or a boy love a girl, For teenagers, it's very very normal and common. Because GOD CREATED US TO LOVE EACH OTHER, CARE EACH OTHER, e.t.c . And you see, parents: they married, and of course they love each other first, and then after several years, they married. I mean, parents also can love each other, right? Girls love Boys, Boys love Girls. I know we still can't couple-ing when in teenage's age, but I'M NOT COUPLE-ING !!!! I just loving a boy, and that also maybe just for a while, you know, because it's still MONKEY LOVE (you always change your crush).

Can I? Can I love that boy? I just love him, I'm still normal, I'm not crazy yet because of loving that boy. Just like another teenagers, of course I have somebody to admire, to like, to love. That'll make my life more colorful, believe me!! The positive things caused by having a crush are:
♂ You'll make yourself prettier/more handsome to catch his/her eye
♀ You'll study harder to show him/her that you're clever, that you're the right person for his/her future
♂ You'll be honest and trustworthy, so he/she can trust you more ;)

for example:
You usually don't take a bath before you go to school, You also don't brush your teeth, You smells bad, nobody likes to be near with you. But, if you start to love someone in your class, for example; what happened? You'll start to take a bath everyday before school, and you'll brush your teeth. You will make yourself smells good. You'll do that to show your love to the person you like ;)

And many...many... positive things will replace your bad attitude. You'll do all that things just for your crush.

So, what do you think? Liking someone is quite good, and it's normal, right? Even my teacher also said like that. For parents, don't be too strict to your child, as they are teens, you must understand them more. In this age, they still very sensitive and parents must can help their child on their problems.

Remember ,
Liking someone is very very normal and common, it can makes you better, but don't be
CRAZY because of love.
You can like/love/admire someone, but, Don't couple-ing yet.
There are still many many people outside, maybe better than
the one your crush now :)
Boys love Girls, Girls love Boys, it's more better than
GAY or LESBIAN !!!
* gay : boys love boys-----> ABNORMAL
* lesbian : girls love girls--> ABNORMAL

xoxo,
lynlyn (writer) ♥

댓글 5개:

  1. some of parents just cant understand the feeling of their children.
    you just need to make them sure, you're a teenager already, you're more mature already.
    Godbless you dear (;

    답글삭제
  2. uhmm.. maybe, they just want you to stay focus on your study. so they dont allow you to liking each other. because some of teenagers are too naughty to be taught. you know what i mean?
    you just have to convince your mom and dad that you can be trusted. :)
    be more communicative to them and share more. :)
    may God bless you, sis. ♥

    답글삭제
  3. ok thx for the advice, ce ^^~~:* ♥

    답글삭제
  4. i'm 16 and i'm not in love....so, i think i don't need love! why you want to be love? i think what your parent did is right!~just opinion!

    답글삭제